Friday, June 15, 2007

Maggie


A few months after getting Ella, I decided that she needed a playmate. I was looking for another sheltie or a Pomeranian as a companion for her. I answered an ad on PetFinder for a male pom. His owner told me that he would not do well with another dog, but she had a female mix breed available for adoption. Would I like her?

Well, Ella, Mum and I drove to Mass. to see Maggie. She is a very pretty girl and we decided to take her. I really have no idea what type of dog Maggie is - maybe an Australian Cattle Dog mix? It doesn't really matter, though.

Maggie is the real leader of the bunch. She can put a foster dog in its place with just a look. And, she also makes sure that everyone gets the proper amount of exercise - by chasing them!

Maggie is a real people dog who loves everyone. Sometimes, that can be a problem, since she like to "go visiting" and will jump a fence to do so. But, all in all, I wouldn't trade Maggie for anything!

Maggie May
Was a Stray
I Love my Maggie May-ah!

No comments: