Friday, July 18, 2008

Rally-O Class

Ella and I took a Rally-O class on July 13 in Augusta. It was a hot, sunny, windy day and we had a lot of fun - though we were both pooped afterwards!

I think that Ella and I would have Q'd (qualified) if it had been a real course in a real trial, even though we would have failed one station:


The reason that she would have failed this station is that she pops up from a down-stay when I walk around her.

I liked the spiral stations (there were two on the course) and the fast station where you change your pace from normal to fast and then back to normal. Those are easy! What can be a little nerve wracking is when you get to the change direction type signs and you aren't sure which way to go.


While we were doing on of the spirals, one of the cones blew over, which startled Ella. She recovered nicely with some coaxing from me and even agreed to pose with a bunch!





No comments: