Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stand p.3

We are making progress.

Ella held her stand while I stepped one step to the right and then while I stepped one step to the left. She also held it as I stepped backwards 2 steps.

Then, this morning, she held the stand for 7 seconds (10 out of 10 times).

Our goals for the stand:
  1. Hold stand while I walk around her counterclockwise.
  2. Go from a down to a stand (she now goes from a sit to a stand).
  3. Hold stand while I walk away from her 20 feet.
  4. Hold stand while I stay beside her and judge (read: stanger) touches her.
  5. Hold stand while I walk away 20 feet and judge touches her and I return.
  6. Do all of the above in a noisy area.

Now that she understands what I want, we will move towards these goals surprisingly fast.

No comments: